As an Enhanced Services District, Central Eastside Together works closely with City programs to ensure the safety of everyone in the community. Our Safety for All team and staff can support problem-solving issues as they arise which includes navigating existing community resources. Below are key resources. Looking for additional resources? Visit our Community Resources page.
When to call 911?
911 is an important resource and should be used to stop a crime, report a fire or save a life. Learn more about when to use 911 here.
There are many other community safety resources depending on the situation. Here are some:
- Office of Civic and Community Life Safety Program
- 24 Hour Crisis Lines
- Project Respond Mental Health Crisis Intervention Resources
- Multnomah County 24 Hour Mental Health Crisis Line: 503-988-4888
- City of Portland Homelessness Toolkit Frequently Asked Questions
- Homelessness/Urban Camping Impact Reduction Program (HICURP)
- How to report camping on private property
- One Point of Contact
- PDX Reporter