The Central Eastside Together program features our Safety for All services, however depending on your situation you may need additional support and resources.
When to call 911?
911 is an important resource and should be used to stop a crime, report a fire or save a life. Learn more about when to use 911 here.
There are many other community safety resources depending on the situation. Here are some:
- Office of Civic and Community Life Safety Program
- 24 Hour Crisis Lines
- Project Respond Mental Health Crisis Intervention Resources
- Multnomah County 24 Hour Mental Health Crisis Line: 503-988-4888
- Joint Office of Homeless Services
- City of Portland Homelessness Toolkit Frequently Asked Questions
- Homelessness/Urban Camping Impact Reduction Program (HICURP)
- How to report camping on private property
- One Point of Contact
- PDX Reporter