November Land Use + Urban Development Meeting
- 3:00 General Introductions and virtual logistics
- 3:05 Current Events
- Title 11 (Trees): Portland City Council public hearing.
- Burnside Bridge Replacement project.
- Central City in Motion – “Accessibility Lens”
- 3:15 Urban Development Update – Todd DeNeffe
- 3:20 Joint Land Use + Urban Development Committee and TPAC October meeting
- Equity Summary report
- 3:30 “Shelter to Housing” CEIC Position
- CEIC takes positions in processes that result in new land use regulation.
- The joint meeting of the committee and the ESD board provides an opportunity to incorporate views of residents, businesses, and building owners in our response. The City’s Shelter to Housing Continuum (S2HC) Project goals further fair housing laws, expand the range of shelter and housing options, and improve how the regulatory environment affects shelter and housing providers. The project will result in changes to the zoning, building, and transportation codes.
Download a PDF version of the Agenda HERE.
Join the Zoom call Tuesday, November 10 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
Anyone can attend, you do not have to be a member.
You will receive an email with the call information prior to the meeting.